The Alfa Romeo SZ (Sprint Zagato) or ES-30 (Experimental Sportscar 3.0 litre) is a high-performance limited-production sports car/road-concept car built between 1989 and 1991 with partnership via Centro Stile Zagato, Centro Stile Alfa Romeo and Centro Stile Fiat. It was unveiled as ES-30 in 1989 Geneva Motor Show as a prototype by Zagato, although the car was mainly built by them – not designed mechanically.
- Engine: 3.0 V6 12V (2959 cc), 210 PS (154 kW) at 6200 rpm,245 N·m (181 lb·ft) at 4500 rpm. Engine code: AR 61501
- SZ : Only one official colour scheme was available: Red with grey roof, Tan leather interior
- One in black for Andrea Zagato
- RZ : Only three official colour schemes were available: Red with Black leather, Yellow with Black leather, and Black with Red leather interior
- Three in silver, one in pearlescent white
- 1036 SZs were produced (planned: 1000), about 100 were exported to Japan.
- 278 RZs were produced (planned 350)